Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Results

We got the pathology results for Amy yesterday.  Melanoma.  Crap.  Stage 4 melanoma they say now and the lovely prognosis that always goes along with that.  So, that's the story.  It's a weird place to be in - being given this news about something that is supposedly lurking around a corner but knowing you have to go along as if most everything is the same and FEELING the same.  So, some talks have to be had, and some decisions made but life will just go on as usual for now.  The weather is beautiful, the chickens are growing up, the hens love the weather and are laying lots of eggs and the shop is getting the final touches.  So, I'm grateful for all that.  I'm not gonna dwell on this part of my life but will just give some updates if any changes take place.  For now, it's back to life and all that Spring in the desert entails.  I hope everyone is well!!

10 comments:

  1. Our thoughts are with you two. Please give a shout if there is anything we can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers continue for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear it. We will be praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, you guys. so appreciated. gonna just make the best of each day and hopefully there will be lots and lots of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear this report, you both know my prayers are with you{{{HUGS}}}

    You both need to make the most of the time you have, we never know when we'll be called Home. Live each day to the fullest, and don't look back nor forward because then you'll be crosseyed.

    Hang in there and please know you both are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sick to hear this. But yes make the most of every day Live, Love and be Happy with each other this is tough. All my heart to you both and prayers to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My thoughts sure are with you. Will Amy partake in any special treatment? Sorry - don't mean to be noisy - just have a million and one questions.

    Has the weather been hard on your garden? We hit the low 40s one night and I was worried about ours... Crazy weather!

    How are those chicks?

    Love the new header...

    Farmer

    ReplyDelete
  8. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. enjoy the good days they'll help you through the rough times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm only now catching up and I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Amy. There is so much I want to say, but right now it seems that sending you guys a lot of love and many hugs would be the best thing to do. Love to you both, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry to hear about the lousy news. You two are always in my prayers. The farm looks beautiful and the chickens rock. I haven't made the commitment to have chickens yet. Mike is on the "fence" about having chickens. What will the neighbors say? So, I'm starting the garden today. The weather has been beautiful.
    Peace!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated and enjoyed!