Thursday, January 27, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award - Me? Ah, Thanks!!
"Old Dog" over at Yellow Dog Farm blog - http://yellowdogfarm.blogspot.com - gave me the stylish blogger award. I'm touched and am happy he is enjoying my weekly (for the most part!) ramblings about us out in the desert. I hope other people are, too! I started this blog less than a year ago not knowing if anyone would read it and I keep getting more comments and interactions, and it's a lot of fun. Thank you! So, as part of this reward, there are 4 things I am asked to do as a recipient:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award (that's above!!) Thanks Old Dog!!
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
1. I've been vegetarian for 22 years, vegan for 8 of those and only recently added occasional raw, organic dairy to my diet.
2. I'm a mental health therapist in private practice.
3. I day dream a lot about being on a many more acres than I'm on and having many more animals than I do.
4. I'm a Libertarian and for the most part don't trust the government as far as I can throw them (but, I do like Ron Paul).
5. I went to school in the thick of the Redwood forest in Northern California at Humboldt State University (undergrad) and am a hippy at heart (well, not always politically, but lifestyle-wise).
6. I believe in hard work and community support when things get tough.
7. I NEVER buy food at a mainstream grocery store unless I have no alternative and buy local and organic.
And here are my other blogs I'd like to give the award to! Check them out - they are ALL GREAT!!!